All The Latest News From ContactAbility
7 Tips for Creating an Awesome Holiday Marketing Campaign
1. GET SET WITH PROPER MESSAGE:Holiday Season is not the time to send out an everyday message. Be very particular on what message you are going to send to the audience for this holiday season. For example, you have a restaurant business and you need to promote it for this holiday season, so your message might be encouraging you to spend time with your loved ones and share a meal in their restaurant. This message has authenticity because they’re in the business of making moments for people to relax and gather and celebrate.
2. PERSONALISE EACH CAMPAIGN:
Even the best content can be seen as ‘spammy’ if it’s outside the interest area of an individual. Appealing to customers based on what they’re interested in right now is the initial success of your holiday season marketing campaign and to do that you need to build in contextual data. Make the customers feel that this offer is personalised only to them, but don’t miss any opportunity to convert the interest into sales. So use ZMOT technique to reach the right audience at the right place and at right time.
3. TELL A STORY:Tell a story with
4. VISUAL TREAT:Visuals/Videos provide an unrivalled means of telling a story, being both educating and entertaining. Visual content continues to grow in popularity, for the simple premise that seeing is understanding. So, tell your story with more visual content.
5. CELEBRATE THOSE FESTIVE FEELINGS:People assume that their purchase decision-making is purely rational, but the truth is all people make decisions emotionally before judging them rationally. So, to create a successful holiday marketing campaign, you should focus on an emotionally driven campaign. Focus on the feelings that fit the festive season and make it a celebration.
6. ELEMENT OF SURPRISE:People like to make big deals in every holiday season, so people will expect the offers well before, and start deciding on taking purchase decisions. So, if you can create an element of surprise with an unexpected personalised offer, you can easily convert your prospects.
7. INTEGRATE DIFFERENT CHANNEL:Multi-channel marketing is crucial to
By/Source: B&T, Sundeep Mallipudi